Friday, March 7, 2008

What is wrong with me??????

I watched PBS last night. They are in the middle of their fundraiser. During this time they broadcast some different stuff.

I watched this whole music show. It was phenomenal. The music was hauntingly beautiful. The set was amazing. All of it was good.

Here are links to a couple of songs.

The Sky and the Stars and the Sun
The Prayer
Shenandoah

Go ahead and make fun of me. I can't explain why I enjoy this stuff, but I do.

Does this mean I am old? or just a freak?

3 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Saw some of it too...NO you're not old, or weird...LOL

Maybe you have some Irish in you? I do! My grandmother was a MacMurtrey.

It's hauntingly beautiful music.

Anna Meadows said...

I also enjoy PBS... but the fact that you watched it during the fund raising shows you might be a little bored... LOL...

drama momma said...

I still like football. :) The music was beautiful...just surprised you were listening to it.