Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jericho

A couple of weeks ago, I saw that the pilot episode of Jericho was on TV. I had heard good things about it, so I set the DVR, planning to watch it some time when nothing was on. Drama Momma and I watched it. It was great. She has become a Jericho addict. She went to Blockbuster and rented the first two DVDs. We watched 8 episodes over last weekend.

At least the American Idol torture gave me a Jericho break.

Thanks to my internet wiz, master blogger friend for showing me how to do links.

6 comments:

Anna Meadows said...

Oh Steve, You are so funny!

I've enjoyed watching a little AI... one of the girls is a SWITCH student from the Tulsa campus!

drama momma said...

I think you enjoyed Jericho also. It was just the first episode had a bus full of kids on it and got my attention.

-The Mountain Man- said...

anna, I think drama momma read that on Cindy Beall's blog.

I wasted 5 hours of my life last week, soon to be 4 hours this week. Thank God for the DVR, at least we can fast forward through each person's sob story

Good luck tonight, might be fun to see you squirm.

drama momma, yes I did. However, 8 episodes in two days is more than I had planned.

D.A. said...

We have started watching Heroes on DVD. It is strange but does keep your attention. I like shows that start in the middle of the story and fill in as the story unfolds. Your Barry McGuire song sure brings back memories. WoW...Dirk

-The Mountain Man- said...

I love the song.

I tried to start Lost a few weeks ago. They even offered a catch-up show. Couldn't do it. We were just too far behind, 5 seasons I think. The DVD is the way to go.

Robin Meadows said...

haha...you're cracking me up!! Internet wiz? MASTER blogger? Too muchh....now, "friend"....I'll definitely go for that!!