Friday, April 11, 2008

American Idol Top 8 Torture Reject Show


Michael Johns is toast. Kind of a shock, but he wasn't going to win, so if not this week, it would have been next week or the week after. I enjoyed some of his songs, but for some reason, he always seemed awkward on stage, not sure how to move his body or what to do with his hands.

I liked his version of "Dream On" but felt that he should sing some Doors music. I think he could channel Jim Morrison pretty well, Michael Hutchence of INXS also.

Wait a minute...both those guys are dead...

Maybe that was what was wrong with doing Aerosmith, Steven Tyler is still alive.

My favorites left are Brooke, Carly and David C. Carly is sinking though. She may even end up going before Christy.

David A, for me, is kind of like James on Survivor. The longer he stays around, the less I like him.

No comments: